Judicial Studies Institute (JSI) Calendar for FY2016/2017
JSI Programs / Activities undertaken:
- Induction and Orientation Programs for newly appointed Judicial Officers and Staff of the Judiciary.
- Continuous Education and Development Programs.
- Annual Performance Review Workshops, where Judicial Officers and Administrators evaluate Individual performance and discuss work plans for the coming year.
- Annual Judges Conferences, Where Judges and other stakeholders meet every beginning of the year to evaluate the performance of Judiciary and formulate strategies of improving the administration of Justice.
- In partnership with other Institutions, JSI has conducted specialized training in Management, Human Rights, Environmental Laws and Policies, International Crimes and other emerging global trends.